Maribel Vann, DDS
8500 Executive Park Ave.
Fairfax, VA 22031
Dr. Vann completed her undergraduate studies and earned her first dental degree at Centro Escolar University, College of Dentistry in the Philippines in 1978.
She then attended Georgetown University School of Dentistry and graduated in 1988.
She has been practicing in Northern Virginia ever since.
- Northern Virginia Dental Society,
- The American Dental Association,
- The Virginia Dental Association,
- The International Association of Orthodontists,
- American Academy of Oral Systemic Health,
- Schuster Center for Professional Development
Articles by this Professional:
- Closing the Gaps For a Youthful Smile
- Preserve Your Teeth With The Bioclear Method
- Bioclear – A Very Conservative Approach In Preserving Tooth
- TMJ Disorder and Bruxism
- Advances In Cosmetic Dentistry – The Bioclear Matrix System
- Are Your Natural Teeth Or Dentures Worn Down?
- Would You Like To Know The Root Cause Of Your Health Problems?
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Facial and Postural Asymmetry, TMJ Problems and Back Pain
- Oral-Systemic Health Your Mouth Is the Window To Your Overall Health
- Are You Suffering From TMJ Pain? Are You Clenching and Grinding Your Teeth?
- Oral Bacteria and Heart Disease
- The Comprehensive Exam: The What and Why
- Is Your Misaligned Bite Causing Your Vertigo and Dizziness
- Do You Suffer From Vertigo and Dizziness?
- Sleep Apnea and the Advanced Lightwire Functional Appliance
- Bugs, Gums, and Blood Vessels
- Dental Distress Syndrome
- Brush Your Teeth Like Your Life Depends On It
- Grinding My Life Away
- Vertigo, Sense Of Balance and TMJ Disorder
- Bite Problems and Related Symptoms
- Correction Of Facial and Postural Asymmetry
- Airway Obstruction and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Bruxism (Teeth Grinding), Bite Guards and TMJ Dysfunction
- Jawlash, Whiplash and TMJ Problems
- TMJ Disorder
- Jaw, Head and Neck Pain Caused By a Misaligned Bite
- TMJ Disorder and Bruxism (Grinding and Clenching)
- Dental Sealants Protect Your Child's Teeth
- Does Mouth and Back Pain Cause You Distress?
- TMJ Dysfunction, and Loss of Balance and Posture
- Treating Bite Problems Using the Advanced Lightwire Funtional (ALF) Appliance
- TMJ Surgery Versus the Alternative Lightwire Functional Appliance
- Throw Away the Mouth Guard
- Gum Disease Linked To Heart Illness
- Teeth Grinding and Related Pain
- Bite Problems and the Advanced Lightwire Functional Appliance (ALF)
- Are You Suffering From Temporo Mandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder?
- TMJ and the Alternative Lightwire Functional Appliance
- TMJ Disorders and Advanced Lightwire Functional Appliances