Ayman R. Hakki, MD
Luxxery - Immerse Yourself in Beauty!
A graduate of Damascus University School of Medicine, Dr. Hakki received his residency training in plastic surgery at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, DC. He served at Georgetown University Hospital as an Assistant Clinical Professor and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Hakki also holds board certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Dr. Hakki offers an unparalleled combination of medical skills and the refined aesthetic sense of a sculptor and sketch artist.
Articles by this Professional:
- Breast Implants: Fact and Fiction
- Tummy Tuck – Tummy Talk The No Drain Tummy Tuck
- The Liquid Gold
- Brazilian Butt Lift: FAQ
- Liposuction: Does It Make You Skinny?
- Choose a Qualified Plastic Surgeon
- What Is a Mommy Makeover?
- Mommy Makeover Overview
- Beware Butt Augmentation
- Buttock Augmentation From Consultation To Recuperation
- Cosmetic Surgery Trends
- Acne Scarring Management How We Do It
- Face Accentuation
- Do You Look Mad all the Time?
- Liquid Face-Lift
- Acne Scars? New Procedures May Help You Obtain Fresh, Clear Skin
- Remove Fat With Liposuction
- Do You Have Tired Eyes?
- Gluteal (Buttock) Augmentation
- Breast Implants
- A Flatter Tummy
- Tummy Tucks
- Look More Youthful With Botox
- Acne Scars?
- Smoothing Out the Wrinkles
- Are You Considering Breast Implants?
- Get a Flat Tummy