Venetta Kalu, CNS, ND, MPHA
Path of Life Healing
4600 Powder Mill Rd.
Beltsville, MD 20705
The Founder Venetta Kalu is a Naturopath, Clinical Nutritionist, and Author who assesses her client’s health status, nutrition concerns, and wellness needs using principles of body composition, laboratory analysis, and a thorough history. Through the modification of lifestyle behaviors, Coach Kalu sets in motion lifestyle enhancements that improve the health of her clients. Coach Kalu has been an alternative Naturopathic health practitioner since 1997. Currently, Coach Kalu also holds a Master’s Degree in Clinical Nutrition and Public Health and is a Certified Classical Naturopath since 1999. After 25 years and 20,000+ clients, I have gained extensive knowledge in preventive health, wholistic nutrition, and natural remedies. My passion is helping my clients find peace and balance and helping their body to heal itself through the different remedies, modalities, and protocols that I love providing and that works. Coach Kalu’s ideology is to help you achieve the results you desire for your health. Coach Kalu places emphasis on detoxification and cleansing for optimal health, proper food intake for your body composition, physical, emotional, and spiritual balance.
Articles by this Professional:
- Important Reasons For Detoxification
- Boost Your Immunity
- Healthy Holiday Travels
- Achieve Any Goal
- What Is A Vaginal Steam?
- Controlling Your Weight With Proper Food Combining
- Aging Gracefully: Four Powerful Tips
- Reuse, Recycle, and Reduce
- Managing Pain With Nutrition
- Chocolate and Weight Loss
- Do You Know What’s In Your Beauty Products?
- Taking the Mystery Out Of Sea Moss
- Water: A Basic Health Need
- Have a Happy Holiday Gut
- Nurture Your Digestion To Enjoy Holiday Goodies
- Weight Loss and Nutrition: A Quick Fix?
- Women’s Health Matters
- Detoxification Is Not a Cure All
- Herbal Compress Therapy
- Understanding Body Wraps
- Bone Broth vs. Collagen Supplements
- The Importance Of Body Wraps To Our Health
- Body Wraps: What and Why?
- Reasons To Steam Your Lady Parts