E. Taylor Meiser, DDS, PA
Lighthouse Family Dentistry
37 Old Solomons Island Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Degrees/Training: DDS, University of Maryland Dental School; General Practice Residency, San Diego Naval Hospital; Prosthodontics Residency, Naval Dental School, Bethesda; U.S. Navy Dental Corps Officer, Commander, USN, (retired).
Professional Memberships: American Dental Association, Maryland State Dental Association, Anne Arundel County Dental Society, Annapolis Dental Study Club, Chesapeake Implant Study Club, University of Maryland Alumni Association.
Practice Philosophy: To follow the “Golden Rule” in all aspects of professional dental care, providing outstanding quality dentistry in a caring, comfortable and comprehensive manner. Lighthouse Family Dentistry will “Light Up Your Smile.”
Articles by this Professional:
- What Is Tooth Whitening?
- The Silent Dental Disease
- Natural-Looking Fillings and Crowns In A Single Visit
- Immediate Mini Dental Implants
- Screening Tests For Oral Cancer
- More Than Just a Cleaning
- Gum Disease Treatment Options
- Cerec Dental Technology
- Gum Disease and Soft Tissue Management
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Do You Have the Silent Dental Disease?
- Cerec: Dental Crowns In One Hour
- Under Armour Technology
- Mini Dental Implants
- Periodontal Disease and Soft Tissue Management
- The White Choice For Your Teeth
- A Smile Check For Whitening Teeth
- Smile Whitening
- Is White Right For You?
- A New Paradign For Oral Cancer Detection
- Why Aren't Your Teeth White?
- Three Choices For Whiter Teeth
- Whiter Teeth and a Brighter Smile