Tontra Lowe, DDS
Awesome Smiles Dental Center
6468 Trading Square
Haymarket, VA 20169
Degrees, Training & Certifications: Dr. Lowe received her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from Howard University College of Dentistry in 2005. Upon graduation, she completed a general practice residency at East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine. She understands that fear of the dentist is real and has taken many additional hours of study in sedation dentistry to provide the most awesome, serene, and comfortable environment possible. Smile makeovers, implants to replace missing teeth, comfortable dentures that do not move, and teeth whitening are all aavailable options that Dr. Lowe offers patients to enhance their smile. In addition, Dr. Lowe is a proud provider of ClearCorrect Aligners in Haymarket, VA.
Professional Accolades: Dr. Lowe has been named one of America’s Top Dentists by the Consumers Research Council of America since 2011. Also, Dr. Lowe’s office was named Best New Office of Haymarket and Gainesville in 2014 and has been named the Best of Haymarket for Best Dental Office in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 by Readers’ Choice.
Special Interests: Treating patients with medical conditions that impact your teeth & gums (heart conditions, hypertension/high cholesterol, diabetes, etc.). At Awesome Smiles, we help patients access medical benefits for the mouth.
Practice Philosophy: Dr. Lowe’s motto, “Change Your Smile, Change Your Life” stands as a true testament of her dedication to her patients. She wants everyone to smile with confidence and without shame, and she offers treatment to maintain awesome smiles for a lifetime.
Dr. Lowe also teaches dentists and their teams how to help more patients maximize medical insurance for treatment in the mouth.
Articles by this Professional:
- Cancer Patients Can Use Medical Insurance For Treatment In the Mouth
- Using Lasers to Treat Canker Sores/Cold Sores
- Open Season and Your Dental Insurance Coverage
- Does It Sound Like a Train Is Coming Through Your Bedroom?
- No Cost Dental Treatment For Disabled Veterans
- Use Medical Insurance To Help Pay For Clear Aligners Or Braces
- Look Like You Feel and SMILE
- CPAP and Your Teeth
- How Medical Conditions Impact Your Mouth
- Cavities and Your Child’s School Performance
- Would You Like a Mint?
- An Ounce Of Prevention
- Pain Medications Can Impact Your Mouth