Sheri Salartash, DDS, MAGD
Dr. Sheri wants to make sure that the office and her team always deliver the best dental care to their patients as they can. Dr. Sheri Salartash is a whole health focused mouth doctor as she seeks to help patients with not just dentistry, but overall healthy body lifestyles. She focuses on the dental contributions to medical symptoms and natural wellness.
Dr. Sheri has years of experience in Advanced Lightwire Functionals (ALF), Orthodontics, Neuro-Muscular Orthodontics Appliance Therapy, Sleep Apnea treatments, Functional Cosmetics and Aesthetics, for all aged groups. She never stops enhancing her professional skills and thriving to pursue the highest knowledge about dental care for her patients.
Holistic Dental Practice in Northern Virginia
Dynamic Dental Wellness (DDW) strongly believes in natural wellness, comprehensive, and contemporary focus in medical approaches. DDW not only provides General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Cosmetic, Biocompatible & Functional Dentistry but also Advanced Laser Dentistry. Several noticeable differences set DDW apart relating to their care about patient’s health. The office is totally mercury free and they strictly follow mercury safe removal certified-procedures. Dr. Sheri and her team utilized the most advanced and greenest technology available for diagnosis and treatments.
Drill Free – Injection Free – Pain Free Dental Solutions
With the latest Ultra Laser machines at Dynamic Dental Wellness, solutions for Holistic Oral Health, Sleep Apnea, Bone Regeneration, strengthening internal oral tissue to reduce snoring, and oral surgeries become much easier.
- No Pain / Discomfort
- No Infection / Needles
- No Bleeding / Pain
- Highly-precise Method
- No Drilling
- Safer and Shorter Time
For more information about the advanced laser therapy or the modern office, please call the office at the number 703-775-0002. Or just simply visit the website at DynamicDentalWellness.com.
Degrees, Training & Certifications
Dr. Sheri Salartash graduated Magna Cum Laude with her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Virginia Commonwealth University of Dental Medicine and is a holistic and natural focused mouth doctor. She focuses on the dental contributions to medical symptoms and natural wellness.
Dr. Salartash seeks to help patients with not just dentistry, but healthy body lifestyles. She has studied ALF Orthodontics, Orthodontics Appliance Therapy, Trudenta or Dentomandibular Sensorimotor Dysfunction Therapy, Functional Cosmetics and Aesthetics, sleep apnea appliances and courses in holistic dentistry that concentrate on whole body health.
Dr. Salarthash is honored to have been recognized as one of “America’s Top Dentists” by Consumers’ Research Council of America 2009 through 2017. She is a Fellow with the Academy of General Dentistry, a Fellow with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and a Fellow with the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics. Some of her other professional membership affiliations are: American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM), American Academy of Facial Cosmetics.
Dental Excellence provides comprehensive dental care such as Alternative orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, soft tissue laser procedures, Gum recession treatment, implants, whitening and of course preventative care. Dental Excellence offers treatment for children as young as newborn that are tongue tied who may be experiencing problems feeding. Dr. Sheri notes that screenings for traditional and physiological orthodontics should start early, since between the ages of 2-6 years is a critical time for development. For orthodontics, Dr. Sheri notes that the best results happen before the age of 12. Dr. Sheri believes strongly in patient education and insists her staff and patients work as a team to create a treatment plan.
Several noticeable differences set Dental Excellence apart relating to a whole health and naturalistic approach. They utilize low dose digital x-rays, the office is mercury free and they follow mercury safe removal. Dental Excellence uses only the highest quality, biocompatible materials for fillings. The office has advanced water filter system and offers NU Calm as a natural relaxation technique.
Articles by this Professional:
- Sleep, Metabolism, Heart Health and Oral Health
- 15 Diseases Caused by Poor Dental Hygiene
- Maintain a Clean, Healthy Mouth During the Holidays
- Laser and CT Tech In Your Dental Office
- Platelet Rich Fibrin In Dentistry
- What Are The Signs Of Sleep Apnea?
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring Solutions
- Oral Issues and Nutritional Deficiency
- Risks Of a Missing Tooth
- 10 Signs Your Mouth Is Making You Sick
- CBCT Scans Can Impact Your Dental Treatment
- Why a Bad Bite Could Be Causing Your Dental Problems
- Overall Health Begins With Good Oral Health
- Oral Health In Women
- No Time For an In-Lab Sleep Study?
- Bad Dental Hygiene Can Lead To Other Problems
- No Pain, No Anxiety At Your Next Dental Visit
- Laser Dentistry in Alexandria, Virginia
- Importance of Early Orthodontic Treatment
- Adult Orthodontics: Facial Symmetry and the Sphenoid Bone
- A Solution For Bleeding and Receding Gums
- Sleep Disordered Breathing in Children
- Drill-Free Solutions For Cavities
- The Benefits Of Ozone/Oxygen Dental Therapy
- Advanced Laser Therapy For TMJ Pain/Dysfunction
- Early Childhood Orthodontics: Straighter Teeth In As Little As One Month
- Alternative Orthodontics – Advanced Lightwire Functionals (ALF)
- Treating Gum Recession
- DNA Appliance Therapy For Sleep Apnea and TMJ
- Is TMD Causing Your Headache or Jaw Pain?
- Fix Receding and Bleeding Gums: The Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Dental Treatment For Sleep Apnea