Yemi Adesanya-Famuyiwa, MD
Montgomery Fertility Center
Degrees, Training and Certificates: M.D. – Emory University School of Medicine, 1989. Residency in OB/GYN – Georgetown University, 1989-1993. Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility – The National Institute of Health,1993-1995. Graduated, Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Biological Sciences – Kent State. Board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, as well as Obstetrics and Gynecology.
She is the founder of Montgomery Fertility Center, as well as the Associate Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at George Washington University School of Medicine and an attending physician at Holy Cross Hospital in the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Practice Philosophy: Dr. Famuyiwa is at the forefront of providing state-of-the-art care based on emergent and ongoing new technologies and research. This is based on a philosophy to provide exceptional care in the most compassionate manner in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for her patients. Her work has been recognized by numerous awards.
Awards: Top Doctor in Washington-Baltimore in 2012. Castle Connolly Top Doctor in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. Castle Connolly Exceptional Women In Medicine award in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, and 2022. Named one of Bethesda Magazine’s Top Doctors in 2019.
Articles by this Professional:
- The Ideal Medical School Graduation Gift May Be an Egg Freezing Voucher
- Common Causes For Low Sperm Counts
- PCOS: Cardiovascular, Fatty Liver and Sleep Apnea Complications
- Mental Health and Fertility
- Egg Freezing – Fertility and Women
- Fertility and the Multicultural Patient
- Cesarean Section Defects and Subsequent Fertility
- Metformin Use In PCOS
- Genetics and Reproductive Lifespan
- Beyond Fertility – Part 2
- Beyond Fertility
- Lifestyle Factors Affecting Fertility – Part 2
- Lifestyle Factors Affecting Fertility
- Laparoscopy: Diagnosing Female Health Problems
- Infertility Options
- Treating Infertility: Part Two
- Treating Infertility: Part One
- Gyn Problems and Laparoscopy
- Hysteroscopy: Looking Inside the Uterus
- Endocrinology and Female Infertility
- Treatment For Male Infertility
- Why You Are Unable To Conceive: Part Three
- Why You Are Unable To Conceive: Part Two
- Why You Are Unable To Conceive
- Treating Infertility
- Treating Infertility – Part 1
- Treating Infertility – Part 2
- Infertility Male or Female?