Jay Cho, DC, LAc, FIAMA
Active Care Chiropractic & Acupuncture
10680 Main Street
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-539-8822 / 703-539-8862
Dr. Cho, a Doctor of Chiropractic who is also qualified to practice acupuncture, is an expert in the proper treatment and documentation of soft tissue injuries resulting from automobile accidents and other injury cases.
Since he graduated from Life University in Marietta, GA with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, he has helped many patients who had previously suffered with posture problems, unexplained symptoms, disc problems, sports injury, adhesive capsulitis, and other extremities symptoms.
Currently he is working at Active Care Chiropractic & Acupuncture in Fairfax as a specialist for Auto Accidents, Posture Analysis, and Pain Management.
Dr. Cho continually pursues the way to help and serve his patients better. He attends seminars, and conducts research to increase his knowledge of automobile accidents and various symptoms with an emphasis on analyzing, treating, and properly documenting. Dr. Cho likes to be a part of the local community to help people who need him.
Articles by this Professional:
- Women and Tailbone Pain (Coccydynia)
- What To Do When You Are Involved In an Auto Accident
- Acupuncture and Cupping
- Housework Injuries: Low Back Pain and Knee Pain
- Using a Standing Desk: Good Or Bad?
- PTSD After an Auto Accident
- Distracted Driving
- I Can’t Turn My Head Because Of a Stiff Neck
- Listen To Your Body
- Good Postures For Your Lower Back
- Spinal Decay/Degeneration
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Do Your Joints Make Cracking Sounds a Lot?
- The Importance Of Proper Posture
- My Right Leg Is Shorter…
- Physical Symptoms Of Quarantine Fatigue
- Ganglion Cysts: What Are They and What To Do?
- Plantar Fasciitis