S. Hunter Thompson, DOM, DiplAc (NCCAOM) LAc ADS (NADA)
Turning Point - Foundation of Wellness
Foundation of Wellness
3231 Superior Lane
Bowie, MD 20715
S. Hunter Thompson, DOM, DiplAc (NCCAOM) LAc ADS (NADA) is a licensed acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist.
In addition, Dr. Thompson holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology and has worked with developmentally challenged individuals. He also spent over 8 years teaching martial arts and managing a martial arts school. Dr. Thompson has been practicing a Japanese martial art for over 25 years and hold a 3rd degree black belt.
His interests are varied. He is the co-author of two books and has authored numerous articles on history, philosophy and psychology as well as acupuncture and energy healing. Learning and studying new ideas and acupuncture techniques are a very important part of his life.
Dr. Thompson is dedicated to providing a clear approach to treatment for people who are seeking partnership in their healing. His expertise in working with trauma, detoxification, psycho-emotional issues, pain management and general wellness allows him to create an individualized treatment plan for each patient.
Articles by this Professional:
- Acupuncture and Anxiety
- Spring Forward With Acupuncture
- Alternative Health Care For Men
- Acupuncture Is About You
- Your Winter Garden Of Health
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs For Colds/Flu
- Men’s Health Today
- Cancer, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs
- Chinese Medicine and Nutrition
- Women’s Health and Acupuncture
- Pain Management In Chinese Medicine
- Are You Being Chased By Tigers?
- Acupuncture and Technology
- Who Uses Acupuncture?
- Acupuncture Helps You See More Clearly
- Acupuncture/Chinese Herbs For Colds and Flu
- Chinese Medicine and Men’s Health
- When You Have Cancer Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs Can Help
- Help For Your Pain
- Seasonal Acupuncture Spring
- The Power Of Healing Energy
- Treatments For Chronic Fatigue