The digestive system is one of the most essential components of your entire body. Digestive health can affect areas of our health such as weight, energy, skin, and immunity. What do you know about digestive health? Take the following quiz.
1. About how long is the digestive tract?
2. On average, how long does it take food to move through the stomach and the small intestines?
3. Which foods are most likely to cause heartburn?
4. You would be considered constipated if ———-.
5. What is indigestion?
6. What are most ulcers caused by?
7. What is IBS?
8. What should you do to increase your fiber intake?
9. Name 5 uses of aloe.
10. How does aloe promote digestive health?
If you don't know the answers to these questions, perhaps a wellness coach can benefit you.
Digestive health is very important, not only with weight issues, but heartburn, acid reflux, constipation and IBS. Be mindful that a lot of the issues are caused by the way foods are processed these days. If you notice, more and more people are lactose intolerant (lactose is milk sugar) or have a hard time digesting dairy products. If you haven't visited a personal wellness coach yet to find relief, find one today.