Effective Integrative Healthcare – PG County
7400 Riverdale Road
Lanham, MD 20706
Effective Integrative Healthcare – Millersville
683 Old Mill Road
Millersville, MD 21108
Effective Integrative Healthcare – Crofton
1625 Crofton Centre
Crofton, MD 21114
Time To Get Out of the COVID Slump!
Beautiful spring weather is outside, and summer is on the way. There’s no excuse to still be in a COVID slump!
Many of us have been neglecting our routine health and wellness since the start of COVID, but fret not – local medical one-stop shops are here to make quality care accessible and convenient for everybody.
Whether you’re looking for a new physician for chronic condition management, or looking to lose a few (or more) pounds for the summer, there are many benefits to having all of your medical care under one roof.
For starters, it’s convenient for you. You don’t have to worry about driving all over town to see different specialists or make multiple appointments. One-stop shops often have all the care you need right under one roof.
Another reason that a one-stop-shop style of healthcare office is so attractive to patients is having a provider that is familiar with your entire health history. When you visit a one-stop shop healthcare center, you’re gaining a partner in your health. This also makes it easier for your wellness team to customize wellness and treatment plans for you.
- Wellness: A variety of wellness initiatives are available that you may not even know are options to helping you live healthier and feel better on a daily basis, ranging from IV supplemental therapy to bio-identical hormone pellets, to medical weight loss, to massage services. One-stop medical shops have all the treatments available so you look and feel your best every day.
- Immune and Energy Boosting Nutritional IV Therapy: Like most people, you probably aren’t getting the nutrients your body needs through your diet alone. This means your body is going without vital nutrients, which directly affects your overall health and wellness. Nutritional IV therapy solves this problem by delivering key nutrients to your body through an IV drip. The simple procedure is as easy as being hooked to an IV that then provides the body with a custom series of vitamins that can help with everything from enhancing your immune system, or easing a hangover to supporting an active lifestyle. A typical IV treatment will include critical nutrients like magnesium, calcium, various B vitamins, vitamin C, and B-12.
- One-Stop Medical Care For Pain: Debilitating pain can make everyday living hard to endure. Access to chiropractic treatment, physical therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, natural pain management, and medical pain relief for musculoskeletal conditions, injury rehabilitation and chronic pain all under one roof certainly can make one’s life easier. The most advanced chiropractic and physical therapy treatments from a team of medical providers at a one-stop shop practice seeks to address your symptoms and develop custom treatment plans that ensure long-term solutions for pain relief and various ailments.
- Management of Chronic Conditions: Chronic conditions are challenging and can be difficult to manage. When left untreated or properly managed, it can lead to costly and painful complications. Combining conventional medical approaches with other integrative healing modalities under one roof helps you be proactive in your health, especially when it comes to managing chronic conditions, such as diabetes.
- Preventive Care: Many patients “feel” fine and only see doctors when they’re visibly ill. However, preventive care is crucial, and it is so important. When you go to a one-stop style healthcare office, the team will work with you through education and personalized wellness plans to ensure you stay healthy year-round.