Maureen McCracken, PMHCNS, BC
Healing Touch of Washington DC
I have been practicing privately since 1987 in North Virginia and worked at Fair Oaks Family Counseling and Consultation Center, Fairfax Falls Church Community Services Board, National Institutes of Health Nursing Department.
I provide Mind-body Psychotherapy with alternative modalities including hypnosis, guided imagery, journaling, flower essences, and aromatherapy, music and voice, expressive arts — emphasis on Self-Care, Healing Touch Therapy and instruction, Health and wellness consultation for individuals, families, groups, and corporations.
I want to help people who are dealing with traumatic events, and those who want to improve their romantic and familial relationships and thereby bring in a sense of serenity in their lives.
Articles by this Professional:
- Seasonal Blues – You’re In Charge
- The Eyes Are the Windows To the Soul
- Healing Touch
- The Technology Of Energy Healing: Unlocking Your Potential
- Healing Touch For Mania and Anxiety
- Energy Medicine For Chronic Fatigue, Joint Pain, Stress and Depression
- Choosing an Integrative Health Practitioner
- Your Heart Knows Best