Jennifer Beall, LCPC, LCADC
Degrees, training, and certificates: Bachelor of Science, Elizabethtown College (PA); Master of Music, University of Maryland, College Park; Master of Science, Loyola University Maryland; Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor; Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor; certified Auricular Detoxification Specialist; EMDR certification from the Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing International Association
Memberships/Associations: American Counseling Association, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing International Association
Additional: Jennifer is much sought-after for her expertise in EMDR. She interweaves other therapeutic approaches, including Internal Family Systems (IFS) therapy and sandtray therapy, with her EMDR work. She believes in the power of exercise to improve mental and emotional health, and has an on-site workout room that can be used as part of sessions with clients, when appropriate and desired.
Family/Hobbies: working out, reading, playing the flute, and spending time with her husband, Tim; her daughter, April; their dog, Lilo; and their two cats, Loki and Jenna
Practice Philosophy: Jennifer’s practice is grounded in a deep respect for her clients’ abilities to heal. She is honored and gratified by the privilege of facilitating the healing and transformation that she has seen in her clients over the years.
Articles by this Professional:
- EMDR Therapy For PTSD, Panic, Phobias, Depression, and More
- Don’t Ignore Pain and Trauma – Work Through It
- Talking To Your Aging Parents About Important Issues
- Are You More Than Just Sad?
- Does Your Self-Image Need a Makeover?
- Got Serenity? Find Out What Alcoholics Anonymous Has That You Need
- Want to Make a Major Personal Change? This Will Help You Get Started!
- Are You Tired of Being in Pain? Tap It Away Quickly and Easily with EFT
- Are You Depressed and Don't Know It?
- Pleasing Other People May Be Harmful To You
- Take a Break, Relax, and Meditate With An Inexpensive Acupuncture Treatment