More Mental Health Articles
House Calls Total Wellness
An Individualized Approach To Life Decisions
As seen on the cover of Your Health Magazine…
House Calls Total Wellness: An Individualized Approach To Life Decisions
Offering Continuing Education Webinars
- Virtual Classes
- One-on-one advising and training
- Customized for each setting
- Improves access to meeting
- Flexible, from the comfort of home
We collaborate with schools, agencies, hospitals – students and staff.
Also available: Telehealth/Online. An alternative to office or home visitation.
Mental Health comes to YOU!
Our online services allow us to virtually assist people who prefer an alternative to office or home visitation, from the comfort of your own home.
- Recovery coaching for addiction
- Transitioning individuals with special needs
- Mental health referrals and resources
- Serving children to senior citizens
We assist people with Behavioral Challenges of any kind…
- Medical challenges
- Life transition difficulties
Providing guidance and decision making for families with aging parents.
We have a variety of specialized professionals to address any challenge – even with more than one family member.
We are unique.
We meet you where you are comfortable.
We will advocate on your behalf.
Come with you to doctor appointments, activities, and within your assisted living residence.
We provide the following services on many online platforms:
- Family Work – local and out of town
- Crisis Management
- Life Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Recreation Integration
- Community Referrals and Resources
- Educational Accommodations
Adapted Recreation with Certified Recreation Therapists who can re-design or create new ways of enjoying time through identifying new intrinsically rewarding leisure – including those with special needs.
Operations Team: We have many other contractors with many other specialties.
Our team of diverse specialists provides confidential, counseling, & coaching for life, work, recreation, advocacy on behalf of family…
At-home and online array of services from a Team of Mental Health Specialists under one umbrella for children to senior citizens.
Beth Albaneze, MA, CTRS, CRNP
Certified Therapeutic Recreation Therapist
Certified Rehabilitation Practitioner
House Calls Total Wellness • 301-346-6732
Headquarters in Montgomery County
P.O. Box 776 • Olney, MD 20830
HouseCallsTotalWellness.com • info@HouseCallsTotalWellness.com
Other Articles You May Find of Interest...
- Reach For Your Success
- The Benefits of a Healthy Lifestyle: Chronic Disease Prevention and Mental Health Wellness
- The Essential Role of Sleep in Brain Health and in Depression
- Mental Illness: What To Do?
- Manic Depression
- Psychological Benefits of An Organized Laundry Space and How It Can Impact Overall Well-being
- What’s the difference between a clinical social worker and a non-clinical social worker?