Virginia Center For Health Integration
282 North Washington Street
Falls Church, VA 22046
Did You Know -" Minerals Can Affect Weight Loss?
Correcting body chemistry by providing the missing factors and reducing excesses of toxins, vitamins or minerals is important for losing weight and maintaining a healthy body. Nutrients are the building blocks of our bodies, when they are missing the body compensates, taking important nutrients from other areas of the body to keep a balanced state. After years “robbing Peter to pay Paul”, the body begins to break down. It is not uncommon to experience fatigue, weight gain, muscle tension, arthritis and much more. Many degenerative diseases begin because the body is out of balance and the immune system can no longer fight off illness.
80% of adults today have underactive thyroid and adrenal functions. These glands are the most important energy producing glands in the body. If these glands are not working correctly, the battle to lose weight is lost. Many factors can contribute to low thyroid and adrenal functions, including toxic metals in the body, as well as low mineral levels such as manganese, zinc and chromium. Your hormone levels may be in the normal range, however you may still be experiencing fatigue, the inability to lose weight, headaches, and depression.
Other Articles You May Find of Interest...
- From Fake Cold Medicine to Counterfeit Aloe Vera
- Slow, Mindful Yoga: Building Nervous System Resilience
- Powerful New Allergy Treatment Brings Fast, Permanent Relief!
- Navigating Maryland’s Cannabis Marijuana Landscape: Understanding Strains and Components
- Holistic Wellness: A Comprehensive Approach To Health For All Ages
- The Transformative Power Of Guided Meditation, Sound Healing, and Movement For Senior Health and Wellness
- Consulting Hypnosis