Jacqueline Griffiths, MD
NewView Laser Eye, Inc.
12110 Sunset Hills Road
Reston, VA 20190
“Top Ophthalmologist” Washingtonian and Northern Virginia Magazine
Degrees, Training & Certifications: Undergraduate degree from Yale and her medical degree from the University of Michigan. Ophthalmology residency completed at Georgetown University Medical Center. Board Certified Ophthalmologist.
Professional Memberships: Immediate Past Ophthalmology Section Chief of Reston Hospital Department of Surgery, Former Chief of Ophthalmology for the Reston Ambulatory Surgical Center in Reston, VA as well as Loudoun Hospital in Leesburg, VA. Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology, a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, a member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the Washington National Eye Center and others.
Services: Laser Vision Correction, Advanced Cataract Surgery, Multifocal Implants, Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Eyelid Surgery, Laser Floater Removal, Botox, and Fillers.
Personal Interests: Tennis, swimming, snorkeling, biking and travel.
Practice Philosophy: Comprehensive Ophthalmologist who specializes in refractive surgery and cosmetic procedures.
Articles by this Professional:
- What Is Diabetic Eye Disease?
- Cataract Implants Seeing In Three Dimensions
- A Time For Change In 2023
- Lose Years Off Your Face In Just One Hour
- Eye Cancer
- What Is Glaucoma?
- “Laser” Cataract Surgery
- Sports Eye Safety
- Are Your Eyes Too Dry To Cry?
- Keep Your Eyes Young and Healthy
- Eye Floaters: Treatment Of Vitreous Strands and Opacities
- iDesign Advanced WaveScan Studio
- High Blood Pressure Can Affect Your Vision
- Did You Know Your Cosmetics Can Affect Your Contacts?
- Eye Allergies
- Is It Time To Toss the Readers? FDA Approved Surgery To Correct “Reading Problem”
- Is It Time To Toss the Readers?
- Personalized Approach To Better Vision
- EpiLase Reaching New Heights In Laser Vision Correction
- A Time For Change In 2018
- What Is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
- A Time For Change In 2016
- For Answers Click Here
- Smoking Increases Eye Diseases
- A Time For Change In 2012
- A Time For Change In 2011
- Eyelid Tumors
- A Time For Change In 2010
- What Are Pterygium and Chalazion?
- New Year's Resolution -" Changing the Way You See the World in 2008
- What Are Pterygia and Chalazia?
- Get EyeSmart – The Importance of Eye Disease Screenings