More Weight Control, Nutrition & Exercise Articles
Introducing LipoMelt Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy is a safe, effective, and non-invasive treatment that utilizes red light and infrared light exposure to treat the body. Low-level light treatment (red light) has shown success for neuropathy, sciatica, muscle pain, skin and tissue healing, and targeted slimming of the body and face.
How Red Light Therapy Works
During red light therapy, your body is exposed on all sides to 5,600 powerful, high-intensity LED lights.
A cell’s mitochondria soak up the red light, using it to create energy. This allows cells to quickly repair themselves and become healthier by encouraging healing in skin and muscle. Because our red light therapy system uses very low heat levels, your skin doesn’t burn and you won’t feel any pain. You won’t be exposed to any damaging UV rays.
Red and near-infrared therapy have been proven to target fat cells, harmlessly shrinking them while releasing their contents into the surrounding tissue. When combined with near-infrared light, they also have the unique ability to increase the production of collagen and elastin, resulting in a slimmer and more youthful look.
A “non-surgical face lift” effect on the face can be created by combining red and near- infrared light.
The effects of red and near-infrared LED technology on fat cells is well known. However, not all red light devices are created the same. Devices capable of generating beams of near-infrared light with the power necessary to increase the body’s production of collagen and elastin result in:
- A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- An increase in facial volume and firmness for a youthful, more energetic appearance.
- The reduction in blemishes resulting from aging and sun damage.
- A reduction in sagging and loose skin beneath the chin and jowls.
Patients have found that red light therapy may improve their skin’s health and appearance, minimizing wrinkles, improve complexion, acne scars, fine lines, and improving overall texture. Red light therapy can be an effective acne treatment.
Studies have shown that red light therapy can effectively aid in wound healing, hair growth, and reducing pain.
Many patients have had great success in using red light therapy treatments to aid in weight loss, slimming their figures, and sculpting problem areas of the body.
Other Articles You May Find of Interest...
- Potential Liver Risks: Why Semaglutide May Not Be the Solution for Everyone’s Weight Loss Journey
- Why a Blood Workup is Crucial for Safe and Successful Weight Loss
- Unlocking the Power of Semaglutide
- Promoting Healthy Lifestyles
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Unlocking Weight Loss Success
- Effects Of Obesity On Health