Get Your Body Back Wellness Center, LLC
3169 Braverton Street
Edgewater, MD 21037
Body Contouring Q&A
If you’ve finally reached an ideal weight but struggle with stubborn fat pockets, non-surgical body contouring is available. Noninvasive body contouring is available to eliminate excess fat cells without pain or downtime.
What Is Body Contouring?
Body contouring uses various methods to eliminate fat pockets that persist, even after you reach an ideal body weight. The practice offers medically supervised weight loss, WoodSculpt™ body sculpting, PDO threads, QWO® injections, and LipoSonix® focused ultrasound waves to achieve smoother, leaner body contours.
What Are the Benefits Of Body Contouring?
The main benefits associated with body contouring include:
- Reduced fat bulges
- Leaner appearance
- Smoother body contours
- Younger-looking appearance
- No pain, surgery, or downtime
Body contouring offers you the flawless look and self-confidence that you deserve.
Is Body Contouring Right For Me?
To determine if you’re a candidate for body contouring, areas of your body that bother you will be examined. A physical exam is also completed, checking your vital signs, and a review of your medical history. Your desired results are discussed before customizing a body contouring treatment just for you.
What Should I Expect During Body Contouring Treatments?
Body contouring might consist of one or more of the following treatments:
- LipoSonix uses ultrasound waves to destroy targeted fat cells in problem areas without surgery, cutting, needles, or downtime.
- WoodSculpt uses wooden instruments and manual pressure to break down fat, sculpt your body, and eliminate fat and cellulite naturally.
- Weight loss programs are customized to your unique needs. Weekly accountability visits, meal plan templates, and appetite suppressants are offered as part of a comprehensive, medically supervised weight loss plan.
- Hormone imbalance can contribute to stubborn pockets of fat and excess body weight. Hormone treatments to make it easier for you to eliminate excess weight and fat cells.
- PDO threads use biocompatible materials to lift your buttocks, flatten your tummy, or smooth and lift other parts of your face or body without surgery.
- QWO injections help reduce moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of women.
What Should I Expect After My Treatment?
The results of body contouring might take effect immediately or improve over time after your body eliminates treated fat cells. Repeated treatments may be recommended, as needed, to help you maintain long-lasting results. To maintain your newer body contours, eat nutritious food, exercise regularly, get plenty of sleep, and keep stress levels low.
Why wait? Schedule your body contouring session today!
Other Articles You May Find of Interest...
- Natural Skin and Hair Health Tips For 2023
- When to Inject: Botoplace CoFounder Gives a Unique Perspective
- Improve Your Health This New Year: Take Care Of Your Teeth and Gums
- Acupuncture and Meditation
- “My Hair Loss Is Destroying My Life – Help!”
- Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
- 4 Cosmetics for Allergy Sufferers