Cheryl Guarna, PT, MPT, CLT
Oncology Rehab and Wellness Resources, LLC
“I want to help people through their journey. My goal is to improve the lives of those with cancer, one survivor at a time. Rehabilitation makes cancer patients and survivors stronger and able to better tolerate the often debilitating effects of cancer treatments and addresses the impairments that often occur. It empowers survivors to take back some control and live the best life they can before, during and after cancer treatment.”
Articles by this Professional:
- What Can Cancer Rehab Help With?
- Is Cancer Rehab Right For You?
- Rehab Helps Cancer Survivors Get Back To Living
- Pain After Breast Surgery? Rehab Can Help
- Breast Cancer Surgery and Shoulder Pain
- Chemo-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy: Physical Therapy For Treatment
- Fighting Cancer Related Fatigue With Exercise
- Cancer-Related Lymphedema Early Detection Is Key
- What Exactly Is Cancer Rehabilitation?
- Cancer Related Deconditioning?
- How To Find a Cancer Exercise Trainer