This Summer, Bring the Sexy Back With VelaSmooth
Eighty percent of women over the age of 20, regardless of their weight or size, are affected by cellulite. Lean women, average weight women and heavier women are all susceptible to this condition.
Cellulite occurs when fat cells in the hypodermis (the deepest layer of skin) become over-inflated from an increase in fat storage. The fat cells protrude up through the connective tissue causing dimpling or a “cottage cheese” appearance.
Areas affected by cellulite
This system is also capable of precisely targeting and treating smaller contoured areas such as the neck and arms.
Decreased muscle aches and pains
Increased self confidence
Better body image
Tighter, firmer skin
FDA cleared, non-surgical and non-invasive
Effective on all skin types and all skin colors
Uses no drugs and has no side effects
There is no down time, you can return to your daily activities immediately following treatment
A treatment schedule the initial number of treatments is 8-16
Treatment frequency 1-2 treatment per week is recommended
Supporting treatment every 1-2 months or as needed
Treatment duration 45 minutes to an hour
Other Articles You May Find of Interest...
- Natural Skin and Hair Health Tips For 2023
- When to Inject: Botoplace CoFounder Gives a Unique Perspective
- Improve Your Health This New Year: Take Care Of Your Teeth and Gums
- Acupuncture and Meditation
- “My Hair Loss Is Destroying My Life – Help!”
- Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
- 4 Cosmetics for Allergy Sufferers