WellMedica Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine
1801 Robert Fulton Drive
Reston, VA 20191
What’s Your Vagenda? Non-Invasive Vaginal Treatments
Since the beginning of time women have experienced issues “down there” such as vaginal looseness, dryness and unappealing labial appearance all of which can put a damper in the bedroom. Historically, surgery was the only option for women for vaginal tightening and changing the appearance of the labia. But going under the knife is no longer the only option. There is now an alternative and it is quite remarkable – it’s called THERMIVA.
What is THERMIVA?
THERMIVAis a non-surgical radio frequency procedure for vaginal and labial tightening. Both the internal and external tissues can be treated.
Who is a candidate for THERMIVA?
THERMIVA is an excellent treatment for women who suffer from urogenital atrophy/laxity and complain of painful intercourse. Giving birth vaginally, aging and obesity are some contributing factors to this condition. Other reasons to get THERMIVA may also include:
If you have sexual dysfunction or problems reaching orgasm
- If you have urinary leakage (incontinence) when you laugh or cough
- If you feel that your vagina is dry and is not producing moisture like before.
- If you simply don’t like the way your labia look on the exterior.
What is the procedure like?
The procedure is very comfortable and takes about 30 minutes. We recommend three treatments about one month apart. There is no need for anesthesia.
What is the healing time after the procedure?
There is no downtime with this procedure. Women report feeling tighter even after one treatment. After week two, you will notice an increase in vaginal moisture (the glands “regenerate”).
Sexual activity can be resumed as normal. Improvement with incontinence is also noticed after the first treatment. The vulvovaginal tissues continue to tighten after each treatment.
It is actually quite a remarkable difference physically, sexually and psychologically.
Other Articles You May Find of Interest...
- Transitioning to Fall: A Holistic Approach to Healthy Skin
- Hairstyles That Can Lead To Hair Loss
- Frozen Beauty: Health Reasons To Not Consider Cosmetic Enhancement
- Five Tips for Skin Health and Beauty At Any Age
- Navigating Aging with Grace and Holistic Well-being
- Holistic Facials For Healthy Skin
- Back-to-School Acne Fighting Tips for Clearer Skin