11119 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
8316 Arlington Boulevard
Fairfax, VA 22031
More Beauty Skin Care & Gorgeous Smiles Articles
SixCelebrity Beauty Tips For 2011
Pretty much every celebrity you know has had a cosmetic procedure. Those who look as if they haven't are probably making use of state-of-the-art technology that helps reverse the effects of aging, in many cases, without surgery.
With these advances, you can have natural-looking results, a great value for your money, and there is little to no down time or scarring. Take your cue from the stars, and look and feel your best at any age.
1. Ulthera Non-Surgical Face Lift. A new laser that lifts and tightens loose skinon your jaw line, neck, forehead, cheeks and other facial areas with safe precise ultrasound treatments. It can recontour your face and can also be used to tighten skin on your arms, abdomen, knees and elsewhere. Featured on Dr. Oz and The Doctors.
2. The new Syneron Triniti laser system rejuvenates all the layers of your skin in the same treatment session, giving you smoother, firmer, more radiant skin, while fading sunspots, veins and other blemishes.
The latest additiontothe Triniti system is the Syneron eMatrix, recently cleared by the FDA, which may be the most advanced wrinkle removal and skin tightening system. Featured on CBS News and the Rachel Ray Show.
3.Liquid Face Lifting. Another new way to refresh your face is to lift it with natural fillers such as Restylane, Perlane and Juvederm. These can remove under-eye hollows and bags, restore youthful fullness to your cheeks and lips, and lift your jaw line. The same techniques can also be used to rejuvenate bony, veined hands. With the right techniques, it also stimulates your skin to produce new collagen for longer-lasting results.
While most celebrities prefer to keep their “work” under wraps, supermodel Cindy Crawford and Joy Behar of ABC TV's “The View” have describedfillers as one of their keys to looking younger.
4. LipoLite Face and Body Contouring. LipoLite is a new laser that precisely targets and permanently destroys unwanted fat cells to re-contour your chin, abdomen, arms, thighs and other areas. Treatment is quick, comfortable and requires only local numbing. It is ideal for removing stubborn fat deposits that are resistant to exercise and a healthy diet and tightening the skin.
You can combine LipoLite with Velashape to re-shape your face and body and improve cellulite and stretch marks. Celebrity devotees of VelaShape include Khloe Kardashian and the Housewives of New York City. LipoLite and VelaShape were recently featured on CBS Channel 9 TV.
5. Beyond Botox. Advanced Botox treatment doesn't just smooth out your frown lines, it safely and effectively treats forehead wrinkles, crow's feet, and lines around your mouth and neck. It can be combined with lasers and fillers to make your results last longer and help prevent lines from deepening. For best value from Dysport or Botox, select a surgeon who uses a concentrated Dysport or Botox solution with more treatment units, for better, longer-lasting results. Actresses Vanessa Williams and Brooke Shields are among the many celebrities who have publicly spoken about their Botox treatments.
6. Expert Tip. For the best results, look for the right doctor who has the training and experience and is respected in the field. With today's technology in the right hands, you will look youthful and vibrant at any age, and reflect outwardly the good health, energy and vitality you strive for internally.