11119 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
8316 Arlington Boulevard
Fairfax, VA 22031
Six Celebrity Beauty Tips For 2014
Pretty much every celebrity you know has had a cosmetic procedure. Those who look as if they haven't are probably making use of state-of-the-art technology that helps reverse the effects of aging in many cases, without surgery.
With these advances, you can have natural-looking results, great value for your money, and there is little to no down time or scarring. Take your cue from the stars, and look and feel your best at any age.
1. Ulthera non-surgical facelift. This is a new laser that lifts and tightens loose skin on your jaw line, neck, forehead, cheeks, and other facial areas with safe precise ultrasound treatments. It can re-contour your face and can also be used to tighten skin on your arms, abdomen, knees, and elsewhere. Featured on Dr. Oz and The Doctors.
2. The new Syneron Triniti laser system rejuvenates all the layers of your skin in the same treatment session, giving you smoother, firmer, more radiant skin, while fading sunspots, veins, and other blemishes. The latest addition to the Triniti system is the Syneron eMatrix, recently cleared by the FDA, which may be the most advanced wrinkle removal and skin tightening system. Featured on CBS News and the Rachel Ray Show. The PixelRF laser is a new fractional resurfacing laser with a unique “rolling” hand piece that dramatically improves wrinkles, sunspots, pores and scars on all skin types.
3. Liquid face lifting. Another new way to refresh your face is to lift it with natural fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, Belotero, and Sculptra. These can remove under-eye hollows and bags, restore youthful fullness to your cheeks and lips, and lift your jaw line. The same techniques can also be used to rejuvenate bony, veined hands. With the right techniques, it also stimulates your skin to produce new collagen for longer-lasting results. With the newest filler, Voluma, and expert dermatologist or plastic surgeon can lift sagging cheeks and jawlines and naturally recontour your whole face. While some celebrities prefer to keep their “work” under wraps, supermodel Cindy Crawford and Joy Behar of ABC TV's “The View” have described fillers as one of their keys to looking younger.
4. LipoLite face and body contouring. LipoLite is a new laser that precisely targets and permanently destroys unwanted fat cells to re-contour your chin, abdomen, arms, thighs, and other areas. Treatment is quick, comfortable, and requires only local numbing. It is ideal for removing stubborn fat deposits that are resistant to exercise and a healthy diet and tightening the skin. You can combine LipoLite with the Accent laser to re-shape your face and body, tighten skin and improve cellulite and stretch marks. Celebrity devotees of body contouring include Khloe Kardashian and the Housewives of New York City. LipoLite was recently featured on CBS Channel 9 TV.
5. Beyond Botox. Now there are three muscles relaxers to choose from Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin. Advanced cosmetic surgeons who teach and do research have been using all three for a while even though Xeomin is new to most doctors. Treatment doesn't just smooth out your frown lines, it safely and effectively treats forehead wrinkles, crow's feet, and lines around your mouth and neck. It can be combined with lasers and fillers to make your results last longer and help prevent lines from deepening.
For great results and the best value, select an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon who uses a concentrated Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin solution with more treatment units, for better, longer-lasting results. Actresses Vanessa Williams and Brooke Shields are among the many celebrities who have publicly spoken about the positive effects of their Botox treatments.
6. Expert tip. For the best results, look for the right dermatologist or plastic surgeon who has national and international recognition as an expert in the field. With today's technology in the right hands, you will look youthful and vibrant at any age, and reflect outwardly the good health, energy and vitality you strive for internally.
Other Articles You May Find of Interest...
- Avoiding Opioids After Surgery: A Plastic’s Surgeon’s Secrets
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Acupuncture and Meditation
- Sculpting a Healthier You: Understanding EmSculpt for Targeting Problem Areas
- Botox Myths and Facts
- Preventing Ingrown Hairs After Laser Hair Removal: Tips from Experts
- Cold Winter Air and Skin Health: A Plastic Surgeon’s Perspective