4255 Altamont Place
White Plains, MD 20695
6120 Brandon Ave.
Springfield, VA 20695
More Beauty Skin Care & Gorgeous Smiles Articles
Leg Pain, Swelling? Difficulty Walking?
Get your healthy legs back.
Varicose veins are not just a cosmetic problem. Many treatment options are available, including vein ablation, and sclerotherapy.
What Is Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)?
When the arteries that provide blood to the legs are blocked, they cause a great deal of pain during physical activity, or even at rest. Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) affects nearly 10 million people in the United States. Minimally invasive treatments are available for PAD.
A vascular surgeon with experience in minimally invasive procedures can help get you back to your normal activities and enjoy life as soon as possible.
Minimally Invasive Procedure For Fibroids
Minimally invasive procedures are also available for period pain caused by fibroids. Uterine Fibroid Emobilization (UFE) is a non-surgical alternative to hysterectomy and has a 95% success rate.
Other Articles You May Find of Interest...
- Holistic Approach To Clear Skin
- Beauty Inside and Out: Five Keys To Finding the Right Doctor
- Acne and Mental Health
- What’s Your Vagenda? Non-Invasive Vaginal Treatments
- Can You Benefit From Braces?
- What’s the Right Age To Have Cosmetic Surgery?
- Revamp Your Skincare Routine This Spring With These 5 Simple Steps