Sanjiv Lakhanpal, MD
Center for Vein Restoration
7474 Greenway Center Drive (Maryland Trade Center 2)
Greenbelt, MD 20770
240 965 3200
Degrees, Training and Certificates: University of Minnesota School of Medicine.
Certifications: Certified in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery; American College of Thoracic Surgeons; Certified in General Surgery, American College of Surgeons.
Areas of Interest: Minimally invasive cardiovascular surgery; surgical and non-surgical treatment of varicose veins.
Practice Philosophy: Expert care delivered with compassion.
Practice Location: Throughout the CVR network
A Center for Vein Restoration is located near you!
Bel Air, Baltimore/Towson, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Annapolis, Easton, Prince Frederick, Waldorf, Greenbelt, Rockville, Takoma Park/Silver Spring, Washington D.C., Alexandria, Kalamazoo/Portage
Articles by this Professional:
- Factors That Can Cause Varicose Veins Or Venous Insufficiency
- Pregnancy and Varicose Veins
- Are Your Legs Swelling Due To the Summer Heat?
- Varicose Veins and Health Insurance
- Treatment For Venous Ulcers Gives Patients Hope
- What Is Causing Your Swollen Legs?
- Sclerotherapy and Spider Veins
- Important Questions Regarding Your Leg Health
- Factors That Cause Varicose Veins Or Venous Insufficiency
- Leg Pain and the Holiday Season
- Are Your Spider Veins Or Varicose Veins a Sign of Vein Disease?
- Seniors and Varicose Veins
- Groundbreaking Treatment For Venous Ulcers Gives Patients Hope
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Can Be Caused By Vascular Conditions
- What Factors Can Cause Varicose Veins Or Venous Insufficiency To Develop?
- Is Your Leg Pain Venous Insufficiency?
- Can Compression Stockings Enhance Your Leg Health?
- Spider Veins and Serious Vein Disorders
- Are Your Legs Swelling Due To The Summer Heat Venous Disease?
- How Is Your Leg Health?
- Does Being Overweight Put You At Risk For Varicose Veins & Vein Disease?
- Varicose Veins and Your Health Insurance
- Have Varicose Veins or Leg Pain? It Is Possible To Love Your Legs Again
- Varicose Veins Your Questions Answered
- New Treatment Available For Leg Pain and Swelling
- What Is Causing Your Leg Pain?
- Varicose Veins Your Questions
- Treatment Options For Varicose Veins