Judith E. Cooper, PT, MPT, DPT, CBIS LSVT
Arso Neuro Rehab and Orthopedic Center
Physical Therapy for complex Neurological and Orthopedic diagnosis.
- Pediatric Therapy due to sports injury, neurological deficit and milestone delays.
- Women and Men Pelvic Floor Therapy and Wellness Metabolic Services.
- Concussion/Headache/Central and Peripheral Vertigo/Dizziness and Vestibular Conditions.
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) / Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI), Parkinson’s, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis and rare neurological diagnosis.
- Orthodpedic Therapy for individuals with complex injuries due to work related, sports, falls and/or neurological conditions and multiple medical conditions.
Available Chronic Conditions Support Groups
Articles by this Professional:
- Your Smart Phone Could Be Aging Your Spine
- Are You Ready To Spring Into Action? Physical Therapy Can Help You Prepare
- Fibromyalgia and Physical Therapy
- Post-Stroke Rehab
- PTs Want To Help You Meet Your Health Goals
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Why Do You Have Back Pain? Here’s How You Can Find Out
- Benefits Of Physical Therapy For Seniors
- Understanding Pain
- Are You Ready To Spring Into Action?
- Massage Therapy For Pain Management
- Functional Capacity Evaluation Part Two
- Functional Capacity Evaluation Part One
- Physical Therapy and MS Patients
- Physical Therapy For Orthopedic Injuries
- Physical Therapy For Your Back Pain