Touch Of Beauty Inc.
10130 Colvin Run Road
Great Falls, VA
Education: University of Maryland College Park, MD (Go Terps!). Graduated with a BS in Microbiology.
- Graduated from Effortless Beauty School of Permanent Cosmetics – Riverside, CA
- PhiBrows Eyebrow Microblading Certified Washington, DC
- Completed the Xtreme Lashes Training Workshop and Certificate Process
- Completed the M.Ivani Advanced Hairstroke Eyebrow Training (Nanobrows)
- Xtreme Lashes Certified Lash Stylist
- Xtreme Lashes Advanced Lash Certified Lash Stylist
- Xtreme Lashes Advanced Lash Certified Lash Volumation Stylist
- Xtreme Lashes Advanced Lash Certified Stylist in Omnivolume
Professional Summary: Jennifer has been in patient and personal care for over fifteen years and knows how to make a patient feel comfortable and at ease even in the most nerve-racking moments. She is a fun-loving and a caring person. Jennifer has worked side by side with many surgeons in the operating room and has been trained in sterile techniques. She has a way with people and always has a smile on her face. She believes in helping others to improve themselves. Her clients will receive the best service and personal attention that anyone could ask for. Featured in Who’s Who Millenium Magazine (2023) and The National Digest Magazine. Best Lash extensions in NOVA 2017, 2018 for Northern Virginia Magazine as well as Best Eyebrows in 2019 for Northern Virginia Magazine.
Hobbies/Interest: Jennifer loves music and the arts. She plays the piano and the violin. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends and also enjoys many outdoor activities such as volleyball, skiing and Taekwondo.