Healthy Tips To Transform Your Body
The actual goal of most fitness and slimming programs is to increase the ratio of lean muscle to stored fat. That means trimming a lot of fat and building muscle for a toned look. It does not necessarily mean “losing weight.” Muscle weighs a lot more than fat, so as your ratio of lean mass to fat changes, you shrink at the same weight. Beware of diets that promise rapid weight loss, as these tend to promote dehydration techniques that can be dangerous. Sure, you can wring a lot of water out of your system to lose weight, but once you are again properly hydrated you'll gain most of the weight back. Also, when you drastically reduce calories you alter your body's metabolism so it more readily stores excess calories as fat, which is the opposite of what you're trying to do.
Since the goal is overall body transformation, let's do it in a reasonable amount of time 120 days, 90 days, 60 days, whatever suits your status today. To get healthy Results, eat and take supplements to support an exercise Routine. The trick is to eat the right food at the right time. Your body will burn off fat every day while you get healthier overall.
1. CONTROL your portions. Don't eat until you are full; eat until you're not hungry.
2. PAY ATTENTION to everything you eat. Fresh vegetables, lean meats, and foods lower in fat and higher in fiber.
3. CONSISTENT 5 times a day eating schedule. Stick to the schedule so you do not get hungry and overeat, and so your body has enough fuel to rebuild after exercise.
4. HYDRATE AND CLEANSE your body by drinking water. Your body is around 70% water. Drink at least 2 liter (8 glasses) per day.
5. FORTIFY your diet with a multivitamin. A multivitamin ensures that you get all the nutrients you need when cutting calories.
5. REFRAIN from eating at the wrong times. When you work out and especially when you sleep, you want your body to be in “fat-burning mode.
Other Articles You May Find of Interest...
- Muscle Through It: 8 Ways To Get Motivated for an Early Morning Workout
- Gallstones: A Common Cause For Abdominal Pain
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How to Make It Work For You
- The Perfect Pair: Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Why Is Weight Loss So Difficult?
- EMsculpt NEOTM Build Muscle, Burn Fat – No Surgery, No Downtime
- The Ultimate Workout: How Infrared Pilates Can Transform Your Body