Terry Douglas, Maryland Elder Law Attorney
Douglas Law Office
1906 Towne Centre Boulevard
Annapolis, MD 21401
Stop The Family Fighting! Start Talking.
Mom is showing signs of aging, and she wants to stay home. One child wants to keep mom at home; the other wants to put her in a nursing home.
Aging Care Plans are created with family members. It is an ongoing process that focuses on the aging senior’s needs, care, and safety. The aging care plan helps reduce stress and the family fighting.
Terry helps high-conflict family members talk to each other so that their loved ones can get proper care and attention and have peace of mind.
Be a part of the process and move forward.
Elder Law Attorney • Guardianship Mediator • Military Veteran
Grandmother • Aging Care Plans • Powers of Attorney • Home Visits
“I welcome your call–and will do whatever I can to help you.” – Terry
Articles by this Professional:
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Mediation Divorce With Dignity
- Time To Update Your Will Or Trust
- Maryland Medicaid Paying For Long Term Care
- Estate and Life Care Planning
- For Better Health, Be Selfish
- Asking For a Government Handout Is No Fun
- Long Term Care Benefits For Aging Veterans
- The Challenges Of Guardianship
- Five Better Life ReSolutions
- Who Will Care For You When You Can't?
- May 2015 Is Older Americans Month Get Into the Act
- Getting Your Legal Affairs In Order Before a Crisis
- Estate Plans Top 8 Situations To Avoid
- Cash For Vietnam Veterans With Diabetes Or Heart Disease
- Five Estate Planning New Year's Resolutions
- Cash Assistance For Aging Veterans Helping Veterans Pay For Long Term Care
- Cash For Widows Of Veterans
- Estate Planning Is Not a Do-It-Yourself Project
- Why Is It Important To Plan While You Can?
- Do You Need an Advance Health Care Directive With HIPAA?
- Do I Need a Power Of Attorney?
- 5 Dangerous Holes In Your Estate Plan
- Cash For Elderly Veterans Secret Benefits From the VA
- Estate Planning New Year's Resolutions
- How To Choose a Qualified Lawyer
- Estate Plans Help Families Avoid Problems
- Problems That Could Cost Your Family a Fortune
- Revocable Living Trusts 5 Potential Problems
- Steps To a Competent Estate Plan
- Top 6 Myths About Planning For Aging Seniors